Namba Gear announces the addition of a new color combination to their line of musician's studio backpacks. The new color is a midnight blue exterior with a bright orange interior. As with all of their bags, Namba Gear Lil Namba Remix Backpack bright interior color makes it easy to find gear and cables, even in dark backstage areas.
Namba Gear Lil Namba Remix Backpack are designed to transport a portable studio including laptop, controller, audio device, mics, headphones, and more. The bags even feature a cable management system and come with cable ties.
Other features of the Namba Gear Lil Namba Remix Backpack include: lockable zippers, holds 12" vinyl and audio devices; convenient carry handle; extra thick padding; extra wide shoulder straps with integrated phone pocket.
This product carries the "high performance" tag because of the superior materials used and construction detail designed for the rigors of "life on the road."
The Namba Gear Lil Namba Remix Backpack is specifically tailored for the computer dj using products such as Rane/Serato or the Vestax VCI300 controller, as well as the mobile studio owner using a small footprint 2-octave MIDI keyboard controller such as the M-Audio Oxygen8 or the Behringer UMA25s, or alternative controller such as Native Instrument's Maschine.
The Namba Gear Lil Namba Remix Backpack features a security design that can hold up to a 15"" laptop computer. The bag is also equipped with cable-ties as part of an integrated cable management system and contains a secret stash pocket.
Other features of the Lil Namba Remix Backpack include: lockable zippers, holds 12"" vinyls and audio devices; convenient carry handle; extra thick padding; extra wide shoulder straps with integrated phone pocket.
Upon online product registration, Namba Gear offers a free one year membership to Broadjam's online musician community, a free one month membership to HowAudio video tutorials, along with free software downloads and other valuable offers.
* Security Design - compartments & pockets on inside / lockable zippers
* Chest Strap - secure backpack from falls
* Back Material Wicks Moisture - control shirt stains
* Convenient Carry Handle - easy lift and carry
* Holds 15″ Laptop Computer - take your studio with you
* Holds 12″ Vinyls & Audio Devices - transport & protect your mobile studio
* Large Controller Space - holds most small footprint 25-key MIDI controllers, alternative controllers & computer dj controllers
* Controller Space Unhinges & Lays Flat - easy loading
* High Performance, Semi-Rigid Foam Construction - superior high-quality ballistic 1680D/PVC poly nylon material
* Cable Management System - easily organize your cable cluster
* Secret Stash Pocket - perfect place to hide iLoks or wallet (it's the pocket with your cable ties inside)
What Is A Cable Management System?
One of the most common problems for many folks are the tangle of cables jammed inside a bag or backpack, not to mention unraveling the mess when you unpack. To help alleviate this problem, Namba Gear provides a cable management system on the Big Namba and Kava bags. The idea for solving this cable-cluster nightmare is so simple that you wonder why no one thought of it before.
The Cable Management System consists of two ingredients.
1. Cable Ties - these handy Velcro and cloth strips come with the Big Namba and Kava bags and can be wrapped around the cables to hold them in a secure manner and keep them from getting tangled with other cables.
2. Cable Hook - this cloth and Velcro loop is located on the inside front flap of the Kava bag and against the back wall of both compartments in the Big Namba backpack. Simply insert the secured, cable-tied cables into the loop and use the Velcro closure to lock them in place.
Your cables will drop into an elastic pocket on the Big Namba, further securing the cables as well as protecting any gear from being scratched. The strap closure on the front flap of the Kava bag can be expanded to hold multiple cables.
Big Namba Cable-tied On Hook Tuck Cables Inside Pocket
Sturdy Cloth/Velcro Cable Ties Cable Management In Kava Bag
About Namba Gear
Founded in 2007, Namba Gear is a California based bag and accessories company that designs and produces premium, high performance solutions for the working musician. Namba Gear is both a musician/dj and lifestyle brand. The essence of the brand is defined by the working musicians and dj's at Namba Gear who are dedicated to creating and delivering exceptional, high performance based carrying solutions that will stand up to the unique and rigorous workload of professional musicians.