The PRX600 Series represent an evolutionary step in the efficient use of amplifier power, rugged durability and enhanced versatility in a self-powered loudspeaker. Designed from the ground up to perform in the real world of sound reinforcement where challenging audio environments, high ambient noise levels and loud volumes are the norm, the PRX600 Series are built to last a lifetime using our reliable and trustworthy, tour-tested technology. Knowing you can rely on your system to deliver everything you need gives you the freedom to deliver your best. That's performance you can trust.
If you're looking for an active loudspeaker that can fill multiple roles, you'll want to pick up a JBL PRX615M or two. These excellent-sounding 1,000-watt, 2-way speakers are excellent mains for small to mid-sized music gigs. For larger-scale setups, you can lay PRX615Ms on their sides and switch them from Full Range to Monitor mode, and they'll make wonderful active monitoring wedges. As with the rest of JBL's PRX600 series, the 15" PRX615M loudspeaker features highly efficient Class D technology and advanced cabinet design. When you need to tackle the sound reinforcement challenges that plague almost any live sound environment - high ambient-noise levels, poor sound diffusion, and loud stage volumes - JBL's PRX600 series loudspeakers give you the tools you need to go beyond the quality your audience will expect. Lighter cabinets (only 43.5 lbs. for the 1,000-watt PRX615M!) make loading and unloading easier than before, and tour-tested rugged designs won't let you down when your sound matters most.
JBL PRX615M Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- 15", 2-way stage monitor or front of house self-powered speaker system
- 1,000-watt (2 x 500-watt) Crown Class D amplifier
- DSP-featured input section with selectable EQ
- 45Hz-19kHz full-range frequency response
- 48Hz-20kHz monitor frequency response
- 1 x 15" differential drive woofer
- 1 x 1.5" annular, polymer-diaphragm compression drive
- DuraFlex-covered 18mm plywood enclosure
- 16-gauge foam-backed steel grille
- 36mm pole socket
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Weight: 43.5 lbs.
- Max SPL: 135dB (full range), 134dB (monitor)
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 20.5" x 27.4"
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: